All Star Competitions
See our upcoming Competitions
CheerStars, Dance Stars and All Star Elite are the Competition Cheerleading and Dance Programs. We currently offer competitive cheerleading and Dance to athletes 5 years of age to adult.
Competition season runs from June to December each year.
SAS offers four competitive streams DanceStars and CheerStars where students participate in only 1-2 regional competitions each year and Dance ELITE and Cheer Elite where students attend up to 6 competitions per year including State Championships and an option to attend National Championships. There are no prerequisites to join our competitive teams, only an eagerness to commit to the team and willingness to try new things and always try your best. Team members are placed on teams that best suit their ability and commitment levels.
CheerCon Exclusive Experience
Aussie Gold International
Why you or your child should consider becoming a competitive dancer or cheerleader:
1) Learn to compete because you want them to compete for the best jobs.
2) You want them to learn how to create and maintain a fantastic team culture because you want them to build strong family cultures in the future.
3) You want them to learn to both lead and follow because our country needs them to be the next generation of leaders.
4) You want them to learn to commit and sacrifice because you want them to become great parents one day.
5) You want them to learn to be accountable, selfless, disciplined, mentally resilient and strong so as parents they will know how to raise young people who are the same way.
6) You want them to learn and demonstrate integrity because the young people in their lives will learn about integrity by watching them.
Please note that timetable is currently using demo data. Due to Covid-19 restrictions we haven’t settled on a list of competitions for 2021.We will let you all know when we update the competitions for 2021.
Signature All Starz team